Based on Chinese mythology, the Grandmaster features the Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise of the North. These four mythological creatures are called the “Four Symbols” (AKA “Four Guardians”, “Four Gods”, and “Four Auspicious Beasts”). Each of the creature is closely associated with a cardinal direction and a color, but also represents other aspects including a season of the year, a virtue, and one of the Chinese “five elements” (wood, fire, earth, metal, and water). Historically speaking, these symbols were depicted on infantry flags to increase troop morale and achieve “invincibility” in battle.
- Cross-diagonal weaving pattern produces a rougher surface for improved control without the feel of scratchiness
- Compatible with all mainstream mouse
- Breathable design to absorb sweat and prevent stickiness caused by moisture buildup
- Non-sliper rubber base ensures stability on all desktops and surfaces
- Non-protruding stiched edges reduces irritation from wrist friction during gaming and prevents edge fraying for long term durability