- [70 Grams Lightweight and Ambidextrous] Ambidextrous shape great for Claw and Fingertip Grip, fully and cozily grip control with its decent small; with lightweight structure, let its weight just in at ultra-light 70g, offer you fast gaming operation and less fatigue due to repeat mouse moving
- [Gaming and Working at Anywhere] Tri-mode connection, building the connection via USB-C wired, 2.4G wireless, and BT 5.0, used with up to 4 devices. And with its small compact shape, easy for carrying out
- [High-end Wireless Solution] PAW3370 High precision optical tracking with 5 gear DPI(default: 800/1600/3200/8000/19000, support 50-19000DPI setting via driver), 400IPS, 50g ACC and 1000 Refresh Rate
- [On-board Memory Pro Software Setting] Total 6 programmable buttons, setting the mouse Lighting, DPI, Parameter, LOD, and Macro via driver; Especially with the battery capacity indication, the battery condition can be checked via the driver
- [Advanced Component] Designed with Kailh GM 8.0 micro switches-durable 80 million lifespans; TTC wheel encoder-offer fast, crisp, and consistent scrolling feedback; PTFE feet-for smooth and consistent glide; Anti-slid side patterns-for comfortable grips
- Palm Grip-For more comforts
- Claw Grip-Fast and accurate control
- Fingertip Grip-Free your movement
6 Customizable Buttons and 3 Onboard Memory
Exclusive Software Setting:
- DPI Setting
19,000 DPI sensor responds precisely to movements. Supporting as low as 50DPI minimal step setting; with the DPI lock function, just setting any one of the mouse button into the DPI between 50-550, great design for Shooting Game.
- Two-Gear LOD Height (1mm and 2mm)
LOD(Lift Off Distance) setting , for some gaming situation-the mouse, gamers need to drag and lift the mouse to the mouse pad center, with high LOD, let the mouse could keep tracking while being lifted.
Low LOD means that the mouse stops reporting as soon as possible when it’s picked up.
- Macro Setting
Just according to your needs, create any automation by Macro setting.
- Battery Indicator
With the battery capacity indication, the battery condition can be checked via the driver.
- RGB Backlit
Programmable RGB Lighting and Customize lighting from nearly 16.8 million colors.
- Polling Rate and other parameters
4-Gear polling rate(125/250/500/1000Hz) and other adjustable parameters
- Dimension: 124*64*38mm/ 4.88*2.52*1.5inch
- Connection: Type C Wired+ 2.4G Wireless+BT1+BT2,Up to 4 DevicesW
- Weight: 70g/2.47ozB
- Button:6 Programmable Buttons (Left Click, Right Click, Scroll Wheel, Forward, Backward, DPI)
- DPI: 800/1600/3200/8000/19000, up to 19000DPI supporting minimum 50DPI step setting(PAW-3370/On-board Memory Setting)
- Polling Rate:125/250/500/1000 Hz
- Acceleration:50G ACC; IPS:400S
- Switch:80 million times lifespan
- Interface:Type C (Come with 1.6m Braided Ultraweave Weave Cable)
- Compatible with Windows7/8/10/mac OS
- Battery Capacity:500mAH
- Customize Button’s Function via Driver. Software works under Windows and Linux System
- Driver Download Website: deluxworld.com/en-service.html
- Backward/Forward Button and Driver are not available for macOS currently, but other buttons and normal function can be used in Mac smoothly