First came the fire and then the wheel. Humans have on several occasions in history changed the way we live our lives, and the way we see the world. Now it has happened again, Pulsar launches their new mouse X2 and X2 Mini!
The heart of the mouse is a truly innovative Pixart PAW3395 sensor with phenomenal parameters. Its maximum acceleration is maintained at 50G and the maximum tracking speed is 650 IPS. The cursor speed can be adjusted from 50 to as much as 26000 DPI! Thanks to this, you can be sure that the sensor will precisely record the movement of your hand and perfectly reflect it during the game!
The symmetrical design of the mouse and its ergonomic shape will ensure comfortable use without the feeling of wrist fatigue, and the low weight (55g) will allow you to control every movement with ultimate precision. What’s more, Pulsar X2 has top Kailh GM 8.0 + Huano White and TTC gold encoder so you can enjoy this unique mouse for years to come.
- ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT 52g – “Simple but not simpler.” We kept this in mind all the time when we designed X2 structure. We designed a structure as simple as possible but maintained its durability. In the result, you are getting high performance gaming mouse that is lighter than the egg in your hand.
- SYMMETRICAL – The shape of the mouse will be extremely comfortable in your hand. Durability and performance with a comfort symmetrical design.
- THE FLAGSHIP 26K SENSOR – Equipped with the PixArt’s PAW3395 sensor capable of 650 IPS speed, 50g acceleration, 26,000 programmable DPI and 1000hz / 1ms polling rate. This is the highest performance optical mouse sensor. Motion Sync Technology enhances accurate tracking.
- HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE – Precisely adjust dpi with a botton, reassign your keys, create your own macros, adjust the debounce time as low as 0ms
- WELL DEFINDED SWITCHES – Your clicks are equipped with ultra-crisp and durable Kailh GM 8.0 switches ensuring 80million clicks. TTC gold encoder will provide you with balanced and well-defined scroll wheel steps.